Royal Parks Half Marathon
Join #TeamCanPrevent for personalised fundraising tips, online training hub and on-going support throughout
"It's such an amazing charity which is so close to my heart."
- Lewis Seaby, Fundraising Ambassador
The first and only race of its kind. The stunning half marathon route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens
- Date: to be confirmed for 2022
- Entry fee: £30
- Sponsorship target: £350
- Google Maps: Starting Point: Hyde Park
Own Place Runners
If you’ve managed to secure your own place in an event, you can still join our team and receive all the support you may need.
When you join #TeamCanPrevent, you will receive:
- A personalised welcome pack full of fundraising ideas, information on our work and sponsorship forms.
- Personalised branded running vest or t-shirt
- Access to our closed social media groups for community support
- Fundraising and training advice from our Events Manager who has taken part in most of the challenges herself
- Training support hub
- Post-event certificate and thank you card
If you want to get in touch
I'm Priyanka, Events Manager, and can help if you're thinking about a challenge for a good cause.
Please get in touch:
t: 020 7343 4200