Challenge yourself to a 13.1-mile race and raise vital money for our cancer prevention work
WCRF are the only UK charity dedicated solely to funding research into the prevention of cancer through diet, lifestyle and physical exercise.
By running for us, you can help fund both vital research into how to prevent cancer, and health information to empower people to make changes.
We'll be there to help you every step of the way, with fundraising tips, an online community of fellow competitors and support on the day.
- Milton Keynes Half Marathon
- VS Hackney Half Marathon
- Edinburgh Half Marathon
- Great North Run Half Marathon
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon
- Royal Parks Half Marathon
- Amsterdam Half Marathon
- Date: TBC 2020
- Entry fee: £20
- Minimum sponsorship: £200
- Google Maps: Starting point: StadiumMK
Own place runners
If you've secured your own place you can still join our team and recieve all the support you need to help get you to the finish line.
When you join #TeamCanPrevent
You will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising ideas, information on our work and sponsorship forms
- A branded running vest
- Fundraising and training help from our Events manager who has taken part in most of the challenges herself.
- Support throughout your fundraising journey
- Post-event certificate and thank you card