Join #TeamCanPrevent for personalised fundraising tips, online training hub and on-going support throughout
"It's such an amazing charity which is so close to my heart."
- Lewis Seaby, Fundraising Ambassador
The Berlin Marathon holds the most records for men and women, and is one of the six ‘World Marathon Majors.
- Date: 26th September, onwards 8:30am
- Entry fee: £40
- Sponsorship target: £500
- Start line: Straße des 17. Juni, between Brandenburg Gate and "Kleiner Stern".
- Finish line: Bradenburg Gate
Own Place Runners
If you’ve managed to secure your own place in an event, you can still join our team and receive all the support you may need.
When you join #TeamCanPrevent, you will receive:
- A personalised welcome pack full of fundraising ideas, information on our work and sponsorship forms.
- Personalised branded running vest or t-shirt
- Access to our closed social media groups for community support
- Fundraising and training advice from our Events Manager who has taken part in most of the challenges herself
- Training support hub
- Post-event certificate and thank you card
If you want to get in touch
I'm Priyanka, Events Manager, and can help if you're thinking about a challenge for a good cause.
Please get in touch:
t: 020 7343 4200