5k and 10k runs
Whether you run, jog or walk, do it for us to help prevent cancer
A staggering one in two of us will hear the words "you have cancer" during our lifetime – but it doesn't have to be that many.
Take part in a 5k or 10k run for World Cancer Research Fund and help us move towards a world where no one develops a preventable cancer.
We'll be there to help you every step of the way, with fundraising tips, an online community of fellow competitors and support on the day.
Vitality London 10k
- Date: Monday 25 May 2020 (bank holiday)
- Entry fee: FREE
- Minimum sponsorship: £150
- Google Maps: Starting point: the Mall, near Buckingham Palace
Own place runners
If you've secured your own place you can still join our team and recieve all the support you need to help get you to the finish line.
When you join #TeamCanPrevent
You will recieve:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising ideas, information on our work and sponsorship forms
- A branded running vest
- Fundraising and training help from our Events manager who has taken part in most of the challenges herself.
- Support throughout your fundraising journey
- Post-event certificate and thank you card