- Ask an adult to help you boil some water in a saucepan. Then cook the pasta by following the instructions on the packet.
- Add the sugar snap peas to the water 2 minutes before the pasta is cooked.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it using a colander or sieve. Then place it under cold running water to cool the food down, then drain again.
- Put the pasta, sugar snap peas, salmon and rocket leaves in a large mixing bowl and mix together with two forks.
- In a separate bowl, make the dressing by mixing the zest and juice of half a lemon with the crème fraîche.
- Tip the dressing onto the pasta salad and gently mix the ingredients with the forks. Enjoy your easy-peasy pasta salad.
Serve with a green salad or a piece of fruit to boost your 5 A DAY!