- Put the halved potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Ask an adult to boil them for 15 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the eggs to the pan. You want to boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
- Once both are cooked, ask an adult to help you drain potatoes and eggs with a colander or sieve. Rinse them in cold water and leave to one side in a bowl.
- Chop off each end of the green beans. This is called topping and tailing.
- Ask an adult to boil the beans in a saucepan of water for 2–3 minutes then drain them in a colander.
- In a large salad bowl, add the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, artichokes, lettuce, and olives.
- Remove the shell from the eggs. Then chop the egg into quarters and add it to the salad.
- In a glass, mix the salad dressing ingredients using a fork. Then drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Use a fork to break up the tuna in the can add to your salad.
For children, serve with a slice of baguette for extra energy