Interested in learning more about how lifestyle affects cancer risk? Our cancer prevention workshops are accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health and cover information about lifestyle and cancer prevention.
- Learn about our 10 Cancer Prevention Recommendations and how you can put them into practice with patients
- Feel more confident talking about cancer prevention, regardless of your area of expertise
- Work together to find solutions to common barriers to changing people’s behaviour
- Find out how we can support your work – our resources, information and health tools
- Meet and network with other health professionals
Anyone working in health improvement is welcome to attend.
“Really enjoyed the workshop, very insightful and lots of information I can use with the people I work with.”
Our next FREE regional workshop will take place in Glasgow on 22 June 2016. Book your place today.
“Excellent workshop very beneficial, relevant and useful – so pleased I attended today.”
Our practical half-day workshops are held at our central London office. The workshop costs £45, which includes lunch, refreshments, resource pack and certificate.
You can attend our in-house workshops for free through our free cancer prevention package.
Please register your interest and we’ll be in touch with details of our next workshop.
Can’t make it to a workshop? We also offer online cancer prevention training.