By accepting a guaranteed entry to fundraise for World Cancer Research Fund UK, I agree that I will:
- Inform World Cancer Research Fund UK’s Events Team immediately if I am unable to take part in the event. All monies paid to World Cancer Research Fund UK by this time are non-refundable and will be treated as a donation.
- Keep details of the names and addresses of, and amounts donated or pledged by, all donors and provide such details to World Cancer Research Fund UK on request.
- Obtain and pay to World Cancer Research Fund UK all sums pledged within six weeks of the event and return all used and un-used sponsor forms.
- Not hold on to money raised but send it to World Cancer Research Fund UK regularly in cheque form (made payable to World Cancer Research Fund UK) or paid directly via my Justgiving or Virgin Money Giving page.
- Not raise funds by carrying out ‘door to door’ or unsolicited collections.
- Not collect in any public place without first obtaining a collector's license from the local authority.
- Not collect on private property (including shops, pubs etc.) without obtaining the owner’s permission.
- Not conduct any raffle, lottery or public collection without first contacting the World Cancer Research Fund UK Events Team.
- Unless I advise otherwise, consent for the unrestricted use of any pictures, feedback or comments World Cancer Research Fund UK take during the event in any future advertising or promotion based on the agreement that they would never be used out of context or shared with external organisations.
- Undertake not to prosecute or to institute proceedings, claims or demands against the World Cancer Research Fund UK in respect of any usage by the organisation of the above-mentioned advertising or promotion, provided my name is not mentioned in connection with any other statement or wording which may be attributed to me personally.
- Fully prepare myself for the physical challenge of the event and not hold World Cancer Research Fund UK responsible for any accident, injury or illness sustained.
- Not do anything to bring World Cancer Research Fund UK into disrepute.
- If the event is run by a third party, I am aware that this is the case and I will not hold World Cancer Research Fund UK responsible for any loss, damage or claim that arises in relation to the event. Further I acknowledge that I may be asked to sign an agreement with the third party event organisers.
By accepting this Fundraising Agreement form I confirm that I will be 18 years of age or over by the date of the event and I accept all points stated in this Fundraiser Agreement.